AmCham delegation to visit Washington this week
简介The American Chamber of Commerce in Korea said Monday its delegation will travel to Washington this ...
The American Chamber of Commerce in Korea said Monday its delegation will travel to Washington this week to meet with key US government officials and lawmakers.
The three-day trip to the United States starting Tuesday is part of the annual business-promotion program it calls “Doorknock.” The delegation will meet with officials of the Joe Biden administration as well as members of the US Congress to share insights about US-South Korea economic ties.
The AmCham Korea delegation is expected to hold some 30 meetings with key figures of the US Department of Commerce, US Department of State, US Customs and Border Protection, Office of the US Trade Representative and the White House.
Throughout these meetings, the delegates will underscore the robust relationship the two countries have secured over the past seven decades. As this year marks the 70th anniversary of the South Korea-US alliance, the core discussion will be the next stage of the two’s partnerships.
The delegation will also review the US-led Indo-Pacific Economic Framework from diverse perspectives, as they are expected to meet with the White House's Indo-Pacific coordinator, Kurt Campbell.
“2023 has been a remarkable year, celebrating seven decades of exceptional friendship between the US and Korea,” said AmCham Korea Chairman and CEO James Kim. “This year’s travel to Washington will underscore AmCham’s vital role as a link between the two governments.”
South Korean stocks gained more than 1 percent Friday, led by the strong performance of big-cap tech ...
The American Chamber of Commerce in Korea on Tuesday hosted the AmCham SME Collaboration Forum in Se ...
서울 용산 대통령실 청사. 연합뉴스산업기술 보호를 위해 정부 부처·기관 등 10곳으로 구성된 ‘범정부 기술유출 합동 대응단’이 출범했다.대통령실은 8일 왕윤종 경제안보비서관과 이영 ...
- 4 contentious bills scrapped in revote after Yoon's veto
- 'Omega X will not give up': Boy band returns to share message of hope
- [Herald Interview] Through memories, Bora Jin pens ode to grandfather and Busan
- Enhypen to make MBC show debut, ending yearslong performance dispute
- Culture minister to discuss exchanges with Vatican this week
- Farm online, harvest offline: Virtual farming games attract inflation
- Seoul shares open lower on US economic data
- Han Kang says her historical novels were a literary resistance against violence
- First snow of winter falls in Seoul
- Global Kimchi Day declared
- Nightmare before Christmas: 'rape announcement' issued at Seoul billboard
- 전문가 “북 중거리미사일 고체연료엔진, 러시아 기술 가능성”
- First snow of winter falls in Seoul
- SK Telecom CEO shows confidence in AI
- Seoul shares end nearly flat amid signs of cooling US inflation
- EBS' new nature doc to explore symbiotic relationship between nature and humanity
- ‘Gyeongseong Creature’ to lead year
- Kumho Petrochemical comits to net zero by 2050
- [Herald Interview] Korean 'changgeuk' meets Peking opera
- Stalking crimes could lead to up to 5 years in prison custody
- 사법공백 두달…대법원장 후보 조희대 지명
- [Today’s K
- Berliner Philharmoniker visits Seoul for first time in 6 years, joined by Cho Seong
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Buddhism scholar committed to expanding Korean studies at Yale
- [Herald Review] 'Different, but in harmony'
- 야당, 노란봉투·방송3법 강행…여당, 필리버스터 예고
- ‘Feminist’ and ‘mama’s boy’ make the least desirable dates in Korea, survey finds
- 이동관 탄핵땐 방통위 1명 남아, 방송 재승인·재허가 올스톱
- Top chefs gather to create innovative dishes with Korean ingredients
- STX to supply lithium with South American partners
- [From the Scene] 20
- KDI slashes 2024 growth to 2.2%
- NewJeans to be first K
- [New on the Scene] Joo Jong
- 尹 대통령 “새마을정신 되새겨 혁신과 창의로 뭉쳐야”
- 송영길 "어린 건방진 놈" 한동훈 "운동권 했다고 우월한 척"