您现在的位置是：부모와 아이 >>正文
简介 Tomorrow X Together’s third studio album charted No. 3 on the Billboard 200, according to the cha ...
Tomorrow X Together’s third studio album charted No. 3 on the Billboard 200, according to the chart preview the publication posted on Sunday in the US.
The LP “The Name Chapter: Freefall” is the ninth album from the band to enter the main albums chart, the second-most for a K-pop artist, only after BTS.
The five-piece act placed all three albums from this year on the chart as well. Its fifth EP “The Name Chapter: Temptation” came out in January and debuted atop the chart, staying on it for 19 weeks straight. Its second full album in Japan “Sweet” ranked No. 54 in August, and the band became the only K-pop act besides BTS to make the chart with an album released in Japan.
Meanwhile, the 3rd LP sold over 2.25 million copies in the first week and topped Oricon’s weekly album ranking, the band’s ninth consecutive album to do so.
Rookie band Riize to return with single this week
- 부모와 아이
Four contentious bills, including the pro-labor "yellow envelope" law, were scrapped Friday as they ...
- 부모와 아이
김정은 북한 국무위원장이 지난 8월 3~5일 중요 군수공장을 시찰하면서 완성된 122mm 방사포탄 만져보는 모습. 조선중앙TV 캡처, 연합뉴스북한이 미국의 대이스라엘 군사 지원과 ...
- 부모와 아이
Babymonster of YG Entertainment is set to debut on Nov. 27.The agency on Friday released a poster sh ...
- Samsung Bioepis launches Soliris biosimilar in Europe
- Japan preparing to bring back some 20 S. Koreans from Israel, along with its own nationals: reports
- Geonwonneung to open for public viewing in fall
- 김기현 “지역·계층·세대별 민심 여과없이 대통령에 직접 전달”
- 2023 Melon Music Awards to take place Dec. 2
- Seoul shares open sharply lower on US losses
- 尹 대통령 "국립대병원 중추로 육성" 의료인력 확충 필요성 강조
- In a first, Le Sserafim collaborates with Overwatch for in
- Strengthening Vietnam
- S. Korea's Navy holds regular multinational mine warfare drills
- SM founder Lee Soo
- Hyundai Motor may sell Russian plant to local firm
- Benois de la Danse winner Kang Mi
- [Herald Interview] Kim Jee
- KFCC hosts UN conference for inclusive finance
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Early Koreanists on verge of extinction overseas
- Yoon's approval rating edges up after 6
- Rebellions' AI chip to undergo IBM quality testing
- [Korea Beyond Korea] ‘Korea should support Korean history studies, research abroad’
- N.Korea blasts Yoon for denouncing military ties with Russia at UN
- [Herald Interview] Mimiirose hopes to make a name for itself
- Seoul shares open lower on Fed's higher
- [Herald Interview] Love is what defines artist Dawn
- [Herald Review] ‘Cobweb,’ a fresh, new wind in the Korean box office
- SK Earthon starts first independent oil production in South China Sea
- Reconstructed Dondeokjeon hall in Deoksu Palace to open to public
- [Today’s K
- 4th Global Biz Forum kicks off to discuss 'next prosperity'
- Broadcom to appeal S. Korean regulator's fine over unfair Samsung Electronics deal
- [Feature] The rise and fall of terrestrial TV dramas