Coway ramps up environmental protection
简介South Korean home appliance maker Coway has been expanding its environmental campaigns to promote th ...
South Korean home appliance maker Coway has been expanding its environmental campaigns to promote the culture of everyday environmental protection across the country.
In a bid to promote clean water areas, in July it launched its second “Coway River Plogging Campaign,” which involves a combination of running and picking up litter along river and coastal areas, together with its customers and employees for about a month.
The campaign saw a 41 percent surge in the number of participants, compared to last year, the company added.
As part of the project, Coway has also been running a marine protection initiative at a beach in Gangwon Province. It involves employees with certification diving underwater to collect litter, including plastic bottles and fishing nets.
Since June 2022, Coway has been running an environmental project called the “Classroom Forest Project” by donating plants to elementary schools in Korea.
Students actively participate in the project by growing plants in the classroom and transplanting them to pots made from disposable mask fabric and recycled plastic bottles. Since its launch, this initiative has expanded to four elementary schools nationwide, raising awareness of the importance of clean air among young children.
The National Pension Service said Friday that 1,035 retired couples across South Korea are receiving ...
Red Velvet on Monday released "Chill Kill," the girl group's third full album.The group's ...
Keena of the K-pop girl group Fifty Fifty is heading to Los Angeles on Thursday to attend the 2023 B ...
- SK carries out complete reshuffle of top brass
- Music director, composer Jung Jae
- After robot conductor, National Orchestra of Korea explores virtual reality
- British interdisciplinary artist Jane Benson turns literary texts into art
- Hanwha Aerospace lands W3.2tr tank supply deal with Australia
- Seoul mayor to consider street festivities for LG Twins' victory
China's consumer prices hit 3
[Our Museums] Seek hidden tales of Korean masks at Hahoe Mask Museum
Ruling party urges Yoon to veto opposition
KBS determined to regain public trust
Citibank named top international bank of 2023 in Korea
After robot conductor, National Orchestra of Korea explores virtual reality
- Touting historic ties with Saudi Arabia, Yoon calls for new partnership for growth
- EU preparing UN draft resolution on NK human rights
- 尹 대통령, 사우디 국방장관 만나 “국방·방산 협력 심화”
- Samsung Biologics to offer solutions for Kurma Partners' portfolio firms
- Naver to build digital twin platform for Saudi cities
- 尹 대통령, 사우디 국방장관 만나 “국방·방산 협력 심화”
- Monk sentenced to 18 months for assaulting woman who refused sex
- Samsung, Hyundai ink first EV battery deal
- Eugene Group wins bid to acquire news channel YTN
- Genesis BBQ opens 11th store in Vietnam
- [Weekender] [K
- 이준석이 좋아하는 국힘 3명? 그의 입에서 "김기현" 나왔다
- Filming set for season 2 of 'Squid Game' unveiled to press
- S. Korea determined to become tourism powerhouse
- 안희정, 복귀 시동?…"이제 죄인 아니다" 지지자들과 양평 1박2일
- LIG Nex1 acquires majority stake in Ghost Robotics
- 4 contentious bills scrapped in revote after Yoon's veto
- Fragile yet strong, G Gallery's 'Thick Skin' showcases two emerging artists
- Footballer Hwang's sister
- Yoon travels to Netherlands for chip allaince, strategic partnership
- [Rising Virtuosos] Multitalented pianist Kim Song
- 1,000 retired couples receive W3m in combined pension
- Seoul shares up over 1% on strong techs; won sharply up
- Man fined W2m for throwing his dog from second floor
- DS Dansuk seeks W100b IPO to spur growth
- SK Group creates carbon credit alliance
- BTS' RM, Jimin, V, Jungkook to enlist in military this week
- Hyundai, Kia's combined exports set to hit 2 mln in 2023
- S. Korea logs current account surplus for 6th month in October
- Ateez lands on UK chart with 2nd LP, to go on world tour